dynamis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dynamis

dynastar linkshell

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Relic Shield

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kisuke

Relic Shield Empty
PostSubject: Relic Shield   Relic Shield Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:21 pm

Hey Rule,

On the day of our Amaltheia fight I wonder how the relic progression (in currency) is coming along? Have you obtained any of the other items needed for relic upgrade yet? The dynamis ones seem like quite a task, but I'm surprised we haven't seen any of the NMs for them yet. Are they in paths apart from the main drag?
Back to top Go down
Rule
Admin

Relic Shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relic Shield   Relic Shield Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:16 pm

I'm gonna have to see if i can gather the super friends together on a random saturday night or something for shits and giggles, not before dynamis (but it was a thought ><).

As for currency, since i split each run with Grig, i need about 15 more 100 pieces to be done with stage 4 completely. Which sounds bad, but you have to figure i need 2500 of each currency type, which comes out to 75 100pieces, meaning i have about 60 100's at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke

Relic Shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relic Shield   Relic Shield Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:38 pm

Ah, didn't know you were splitting that way. Still, you've made some good progress. Will the Defense 32 Enhances Shield Bash on Ancile make it wortwhile in Dynamis or not really until you get that nice damage reduction from final stage?

What about those other synth mats (Attestation of Invulnerability from Glacier NM, Neuropsyche from Xarc dragon, Supernatural Fragment from Xarc shield NM that only drops it after you kill the kindred princes)? Do you have any of those yet? Should we be trying to detour and collect them now?
Back to top Go down
Rule
Admin

Relic Shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relic Shield   Relic Shield Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:53 am

I do need them all. the one off the dragon in xarc will be easy once we start getting used to zone like we have now with beauc. The attest won't come till later when i'm closer to finishing it. And the shield NM will have to be planned but again i won't need for at least another month or two. I'm debating on selling ALL the gear i have so i can buy as much currency as i can. Obviously not getting rid of rare/ex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Relic Shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relic Shield   Relic Shield Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relic Shield
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
dynamis :: Dynamis :: General-
Jump to: