dynamis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dynamis

dynastar linkshell

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My xbox got the red ring of death.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lloydofpudding

Lloydofpudding

My xbox got the red ring of death. Empty
PostSubject: My xbox got the red ring of death.   My xbox got the red ring of death. Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:35 am

Don't know how long I'll be gone for. Sad
Back to top Go down
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: My xbox got the red ring of death.   My xbox got the red ring of death. Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:15 pm

Oh man - hope it's still under that extended 3y warrantee they gave on those earlier run models. Keep us posted.

I assume you don't have a PC right now that can be used for FF?
Back to top Go down
Rule
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My xbox got the red ring of death.   My xbox got the red ring of death. Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:52 pm

you don't need a warranty for the ring of death, my brother's xbox got that and they repaired it out of warranty cause it is a known issue. You'll be cool and they are pretty quick about it.
Back to top Go down
Lloydofpudding

Lloydofpudding

PostSubject: Re: My xbox got the red ring of death.   My xbox got the red ring of death. Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:13 am

I tried they wanted me to pay $100 to fix it. So I sold one of my two xbox controllers and ffxiii and got ffxi and a gaming controller for the pc. Took me forever to get everything set up. I couldn't make it to dynamis sorry. I couldn't get my controller settings to work. But I'm pretty used to it now, and I must say I'm loving it. Only thing I miss is talking on xbox live. I'l be back on sunday if you're not doing CoP or Xarc. You guise always get Bea win when i'm not there. D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My xbox got the red ring of death.   My xbox got the red ring of death. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My xbox got the red ring of death.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
dynamis :: Dynamis :: General-
Jump to: