dynamis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dynamis

dynastar linkshell

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Won't make it tonight

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Denilson

Won't make it tonight Empty
PostSubject: Won't make it tonight   Won't make it tonight Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:00 pm

Good luck guys on run tonight.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke

PostSubject: Hijacked into the "Missing a night thread"!   Won't make it tonight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:04 am

Bunny and I -may- not make it tonight, 06/16/2010. Lily has had a fever in excess of 100 degrees for the last day and did not sleep very well last night (is not sleeping well tonight? It's 5ish...) of course a fever that hot usually breaks sooner than later, and we will be taking her to the pediatrician during the day, but the possibility remains that we'll be panicking and taking exacting care of a miserable two-year-old during DynaTime.

Rule>> I will keep you posted in game if things become a definite 'yea' or 'nay'. We will make our best effort to attend.
Back to top Go down
Rule
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Won't make it tonight   Won't make it tonight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:13 pm

Child > everything else
Back to top Go down
Cutestuffies

Cutestuffies

PostSubject: Re: Won't make it tonight   Won't make it tonight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:59 pm

Aww! I hope Lily is doing better and that you guys are ok. I'll keep her in my thoughts Smile and hope you managed to get a good night sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Won't make it tonight   Won't make it tonight Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:17 am

Bunny may not make it to the runs scheduled for Weds (7/7) or Sun (7/11). As we may or may not have mentioned, she is traveling to Florida for business for a week and it occurs to us there's a chance the hotel will not offer wireless.

In the event that she DOES have net, I understand she intends to attend.

-K
Back to top Go down
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Won't make it tonight   Won't make it tonight Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:24 am

Quick post to verify that Bunny was able to get online last night, so unless she's totally exhausted from 9 hour workday and Florida heat she should be on for Die-en-masse tonight =)
Back to top Go down
Rule
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Won't make it tonight   Won't make it tonight Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:41 am

idk about die en mass, after doing other events with several 80's they have seems easier. We did a tier 3 einherjar with 30 people and 2 of which were mules and won with little to no issue.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Won't make it tonight   Won't make it tonight Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:51 pm

Certainly so, although I think it's a little early to call it "LOLnamis". After the 80-90 update it'll earn that moniker (solo a dynamis mob with no support? No problem!)
Back to top Go down
Aerowyn

PostSubject: Re: Won't make it tonight   Won't make it tonight Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:29 pm

ooo Where in Florida is she?
Back to top Go down
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Won't make it tonight   Won't make it tonight Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:08 pm

Ft Lauderdale. I don't even know the name of the company she's working with, they were always conversing over email. They do animatics and... stuff.

Ask her tonight =)
Back to top Go down
Rule
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Won't make it tonight   Won't make it tonight Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:13 pm

as always we hope for safe travels ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Won't make it tonight   Won't make it tonight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Won't make it tonight
Page 1 of 1