dynamis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dynamis

dynastar linkshell

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tornado attacks slanter!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Slanter

Tornado attacks slanter!! Empty
PostSubject: Tornado attacks slanter!!   Tornado attacks slanter!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:19 pm

Sorry all I didnt make it last night. The area I live in was under siege by a F2 tornado which knocked out power for approx 20 hrs. Just now able to get back online I will be there for abyssea but unfortunately will have only 1 stone.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Tornado attacks slanter!!   Tornado attacks slanter!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:32 am

Um...

1) Who the heck merits tier II Tornado? Burst II and Freeze II, plz
2) Why didn't you just blink it on your NIN? Didn't have time to jobchange?

Seriously though, condolences. Even if your home was not directly destroyed, the area damage and looooong power outage must have been no fun at all. Were you able to get away to stay with family/friends during that time so you could have a hot shower and bless'd internet?
Back to top Go down
Rule
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tornado attacks slanter!!   Tornado attacks slanter!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:40 am

Him losing power was apart of the plan, so it would shut off all the lights, make it dark, and allow him to assassin some people nin style

keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Slanter

PostSubject: Re: Tornado attacks slanter!!   Tornado attacks slanter!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:37 pm

Nothing of mine or any of my friends was destroyed thankfully. The brunt of the damage was taken by some car dealerships and a trailer park. The power outage sucked balls I had to like read a book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tornado attacks slanter!!   Tornado attacks slanter!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tornado attacks slanter!!
Page 1 of 1