dynamis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dynamis

dynastar linkshell

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When do you want to run abyssea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slanter

When do you want to run abyssea Empty
PostSubject: When do you want to run abyssea   When do you want to run abyssea Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:13 am

My preferred days would be monday,tuesday and friday at pretty much any time no zone preferrance atm
Back to top Go down
Rule
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When do you want to run abyssea   When do you want to run abyssea Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:46 am

I can do that, if you save 3 stones and only go in for an hour on monday then you will able to do an hour on tuesday also(stones are 20hour repops). My only issue is mondays i have limbus 9:30-11:30pm EST, tuesday i have einherjar from 11pm-12am EST, and same with friday einherjar, but since runs arn't very long we can do them all like we did last night
Back to top Go down
Slanter

PostSubject: Re: When do you want to run abyssea   When do you want to run abyssea Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:38 pm

Im open to other days just I cant stay up as late on those other nights and Im often out socializing on saturdays.
Back to top Go down
Rule
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When do you want to run abyssea   When do you want to run abyssea Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:48 pm

Does the time work for you?
Back to top Go down
Slanter

PostSubject: Re: When do you want to run abyssea   When do you want to run abyssea Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:10 pm

Yea I would be good to go after your other events
Back to top Go down
Rule
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When do you want to run abyssea   When do you want to run abyssea Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:29 pm

i wanna get a solid group of 6~9. any more than that and it will be too much with gather together and drops
Back to top Go down
Slanter

PostSubject: Re: When do you want to run abyssea   When do you want to run abyssea Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:02 am

guess the question is are we able to do everything with those numbers. the less people we need the easier it will be to organize etc...
Back to top Go down
Rule
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When do you want to run abyssea   When do you want to run abyssea Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:28 pm

Going to try and figure that out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When do you want to run abyssea   When do you want to run abyssea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When do you want to run abyssea
Page 1 of 1