dynamis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dynamis

dynastar linkshell

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

July 19th Run

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Donikka

Donikka

July 19th Run Empty
PostSubject: July 19th Run   July 19th Run Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:31 pm

In light of Tahrongi being over packed, we did well on the xp in Konschtat. I would like to suggest, maybe acouple of the core members to take an area and do some research. For example, nm's, jobs needed, drops and who wants what in that area. I know that seems like alot of work, but we may run into some overcrowding issues again in the near future. This way, we could use our time wisely. I also understand that things dont go as planned either, things happen. I just thought that I would suggest it. sunny

OH! p.s. Douc and I won't be there on Friday ~ We are going to the 311/Offspring concert! cheers
Back to top Go down
Rule
Admin

July 19th Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 19th Run   July 19th Run Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:10 pm

awesome! When i saw 311 they played with matisyahu or whatever his name is. Have fun guys.

as for the zones, i am doing NM based off of the wishlist, we have discovered the best way to fight several of these mobs but i also want to start targeting some of the MB in the area.

I will need to put together a chart because the MB require nearly every NM in the zone to be defeated. or specific pop items to be farmed/purchased.

Kon was fun but unorganized because i was not prepared, i had a plan for Tahrongi but as you said, it was crowded and would have been a waste of time. I'm just happy we are seeing some type of result drop wise.
Back to top Go down

July 19th Run
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
dynamis :: Abyssea :: General Discussion-
Jump to: