dynamis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dynamis

dynastar linkshell

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Notice to all dynastar members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lloydofpudding

Lloydofpudding

Notice to all dynastar members Empty
PostSubject: Notice to all dynastar members   Notice to all dynastar members Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:08 pm

I am taking a hiatus from dynaStar to purse other things. I'm not officially quitting yet but my social / end game shell has events on wed that I don't want to miss. And among other things I have to look out for number one. I was really upset on the last wed run, not so much because I had to pass an item I had the winning bid on, but because I passed it for no reason because the person I passed it for didn't get the item. The shell has gotten really disorganized lately, less people showing up each run, and there are other things that rank higher in importance than dynamis right now. I'm sorry I won't be saying this in the shell but I will miss you guise, and you're all still my friends. I'll still be on ffxi but for the time being I will not be attending runs with the shell. If you have anything to say to me, send me a tell on the game, I afk to smoke a lot but 9/10 times I will get back to you. Best of luck, sincerely Lloydofpudding.
Back to top Go down

Notice to all dynastar members
Page 1 of 1