dynamis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dynamis

dynastar linkshell

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from a stranger :p

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slanter

Greetings from a stranger :p Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from a stranger :p   Greetings from a stranger :p Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:57 am

Hey all hope everyone is well. FFXIV is goin swimingly and Im having alot of fun. If any of you are playing already or are planning to play you should come to the Lindblum server (thats where the cool kids hang out). My character is Slanter Fleetfoot. Anyway just wanted to say hi and see how things are goin. Good luck and have fun with whatever your current objectives might be.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke

Greetings from a stranger :p Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a stranger :p   Greetings from a stranger :p Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:20 pm

Good to hear from ye, Slanter! Was just talking about you last run.

Things are going okay here. As you might expect, between level cap raise / empyrean "AF3" and FF14, attendance for most Dyna shells has been bad. On the upside, we have been able to accomplish much with a smaller group. Normally around 12 show, and that has been good enough to run Xarc or Sandy. Tav takes a bit more heave-ho, we did okay with 16 last run, but that zone is still rough!

Abyssea has really taken hold on FF. Tons of shouts for xp/af/seal groups in Scars zones. XP still flows freely there: Bern said last run that he got 100 merits over the weekend. That's 1,000,000 experience. To put that in perspective, it's about as much xp as are in levels 1-80. Yikes.

I have been reading the kotaku blog for FFXIV. Mixed messages! I'm disappointed that they apparently decided to make things as vague as FFXI, and that crafting lists were once again left out. That said, it just came out, and maybe a bit rushed. I have high hopes that by a year after release, 14 will be pretty grand. I'm still not joining for for a while, though! Just beat Tenzen's path on COP @_@ so much to do, so little time!

Warm regards from Vana'diel
Kisuke
Back to top Go down

Greetings from a stranger :p
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
dynamis :: Dynamis :: General-
Jump to: