dynamis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dynamis

dynastar linkshell

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Chatter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kisuke

Random Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Random Chatter   Random Chatter Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:58 pm

Just a generic conversation thread.

Pretty good Glacier run last night. Good turnout! Fishing through the parse and I think I'll award some medals!

MOST MELEE DAMAGE DONE (normal attacks) - Kisuke with 51964
MOST MELEE DAMAGE DONE (weaponskills) - Horn with 72925
MOST SPELL DAMAGE DONE - Hyatenate with 37006, 92 casts
BEST SPELL DAMAGE (average - muddled a bit because people used different spells) - Noheartz with 546, aided by lots of Burst II!
MOST DAMAGE TAKEN (besides tanks) - Procion and Allyx, with 15,400+ each. Rule, you took 54,461 damage. Ouch.
MOST DAMAGE CURED - Kouhu with 42123 in Waltzes. Poor DNC main healing a heavy DD party that wasn't in the alliance with a WHM =p
WAIT DIDN'T BUNNY CURE ME? - Yes, for 39,232 hp. Guess you tanks and black mages are better at staying alive.

Harder to quantify some things (buffs, for example) but that's a starter.
Back to top Go down
Rule
Admin

Random Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:23 am

Thats almost exactly how i imagine the results to look like.
One of these days i'll come DD! but as for taking damage, holy shit thats a lot!
Back to top Go down
Cutestuffies

Cutestuffies

Random Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:55 am

I'm happy it went so well Smile flower

By the way, I'm such a fan of the smileys
Back to top Go down
Kisuke

Random Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 pm

Worms of the Match for 03/04

HIGHEST DD - Katsurou nudges out Horn with 89,296 damage done. To put this in perspective, Horn and Katsurou together accounted for 25% of our total damage done. Yikes.
MOST SPELL DAMGE - Takamori blows us out of the water with 33,220 damage. The next closest was Wolfsbayne with 18,648.
MOST HEALING - Bunny, 25603
HIGHEST MELEE ACCURACY - Horn managed 95.15% accuracy, a bit higher than the statistical cap of 95%. A nod to Peirs, who hit 92.33% on Dark Knight.
HIGHEST NUMBER OF FIGHTS PARTICIPATED IN - No, not Rule! Caile and Peirs earn this distinction with 129 and 128 fights. Our main assist only participated in 123.

Some other great performances last night, unfortunately parsers can't record the most useful buffers, tactical players, etc. Be proud, people!
Back to top Go down
Rule
Admin

Random Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:27 pm

aye, greatness can't be measured in numbers.

Plus i didn't actually fight the mobs, i just targeted them ^^
Back to top Go down
Kisuke

Random Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:39 pm

Not much to say about Qufim. Commentary from the people who have done this before? It seems like we had a decent run - got going pretty quickly, knocked down bats without too much trouble, didn't get aggro. We were slowed down by multiple deaths against the kraken NM and then by the nightmare rocs. Not sure why - not enough stuns? Not enough healing? The rocs in particular kept killing our weakened shellmates with that huge AOE. What can we do about that? Would fighting them so they face the cave help any?

TOP DAMAGE DONE:
Melee: Horn (12.5% of our total) and Kisuke (12% of our total)
Magic: Ponkale (10,000 magic damage done), Brucealmighty close with 9.4k

TOP DAMAGE TAKEN:
Rule (26.6k) and Cutestuffies (14.1k)
By a nontank, Kisuke (8.5k) and Freeplay (8k)

PERFECT ATTENDANCE AWARD
Gapratan and Kisuke (29 fights) had the highest participation. Kisuke spent the most time fighting at 21 minutes engaged time (there is no corollation for casters, sorry!)

TOP HEALERS (Thank you!)
DD-party guardian angel Mikiyu pulls out the stops with 23,800 HP cured! Next closest is Kiwan with 18,470.

Good job, all who were able to attend!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chatter   Random Chatter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Chatter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
dynamis :: Dynamis :: General-
Jump to: