dynamis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dynamis

dynastar linkshell

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attendance test

Go down 
+2
Rule
Kisuke
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rule
Admin

Attendance test - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attendance test   Attendance test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:46 pm

pretty sure that was a mule for redx
Back to top Go down
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Attendance test   Attendance test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:05 am

Updated 07/01. Where WAS everyone last run? In fact, where is our Cutestuffies? Didn't she say she'd be back? Also, Xexion gets lucky - you were how many hours late, buddy? Yet still showed up during killing of the flies so we'll give you credit. Thanks to (no surprises on this list) Aerowyn, Bernier, Denilson, Rule, Sheigh, and Xex for flawless support so far!
Back to top Go down
Denilson

PostSubject: Re: Attendance test   Attendance test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:48 pm

Is sunday run still on? i thought i heard Rule said on vent that he'll be lighting fireworks this sunday and might not show up... Then again, he said all night that, we were gonna try for Xarcabard this sunday.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Attendance test   Attendance test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:51 pm

As far as I know Sunday is cancelled. I will confer with Rule in-game and get it into the lsmes post-haste.
Back to top Go down
Rule
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attendance test   Attendance test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:05 pm

sundays run is canceled. there will be lots of people not able to make it.
Back to top Go down
Lloydofpudding

Lloydofpudding

PostSubject: Re: Attendance test   Attendance test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:11 am

I wasn't there last run on wed because my computer died on me... again. Seems to be working now, although at this point I'm just hoping for no more blue screens. Did a full scan on my computer and found nothing wrong with it. Hopefully I won't have to reformat. Did however copy my macros to server again just in case.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Attendance test   Attendance test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:08 am

Finally took the time to work on the old xls. It's getting very large and unwieldy which is making data entry a time-consuming task. Data is complete as of 07/14 - I will try to get the rest of it later and update accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Attendance test   Attendance test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:40 pm

Fully updated as of 7/26/2010!

We've done quite a lot of runs, haven't we?

As of just the last couple months, we have had 134 members don our little pearl. 16 members have been to more than 10 runs of the 15 total - pretty good! Looking at the whole sheet shows a few members rising as well - Hydroillusion, Neryura, Royalsky, and Poman for example came to our shell late but have been dutifully attending most runs since their first appearance.

Looking forward to accomplishing a lot with few shouts and just going on our core members and word-of-mouth invites. I have little doubt that even a single alliance of 18 could tackle the comparatively-easy city zones if we wanted to,.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attendance test   Attendance test - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attendance test
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
dynamis :: Dynamis :: General-
Jump to: