dynamis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dynamis

dynastar linkshell

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lotting Rules

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Lotting Rules Empty
PostSubject: Lotting Rules   Lotting Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:13 pm

These are the official rules as of 1-22-10!

City Runs

All city runs will be /seacom 2 pieces of gear.
Additionally you will be able to win up to 2 lots.

Ice and CoP

All Ice and CoP runs are done by a semi-point/attendance system.

The Points

In order to get points you must attend runs.

You get 1 point for each run that you show up to, regardless of which zone it is.

You can have a maximum of 15 points.

There are 3 Tiers of points that you can have.
5 Points = Tier 1 = In Ice or CoP you can /seacom 1 piece of gear to lot on
10 Points = Tier 2 = In Ice or CoP you can /seacom 2 pieces of gear, only one of which you can win
15 Points = Tier 3 = In Ice or CoP you can /seacom 2 pieces of gear and win 2 pieces of gear OR you can
/seacom 1 piece of gear and have priority lot.

Priority

What does priority mean?

It means that after obtaining the maximum amount of points you have the ability to use all of your points
to lot on ONE specific piece of gear, and also means you have the right to lot that gear over people who do
not have priority; However other people with priority on that same item can lot against you.

Synthesis Materials

All synthesis materials are free lot to all members.

Free Lot

Gear will be Free Lot ONLY when myself(Rule) or Shieghlant have said so in /ls

When an item goes free lot anyone can lot regardless of job level.
Back to top Go down
https://dynastarls.rpg-board.net
intekmdma

Lotting Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotting Rules   Lotting Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:05 am

Thanks for the clarification! I also just wanted to note (I just heard it too). In order to lot the relic gear, you must have that job at 70+. If nobody has that job it at 70+ but people would still like to lot it, then Rule or Sheighlant will call out 65+, 60+ and so forth. then it'll be free lot.

Last edited by intekmdma on Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kisuke

Lotting Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotting Rules   Lotting Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:11 am

Odd, that's different from how I've seen it work in the past. Thought it was Job>=70 to put it in your seacom, and freelots were freelots. If you have the job at 60 and nobody else seacoms it, you lot with the rest of the heathens instead of "person with highest level gets it". That seems to be how a couple pieces went tonight (Sunday Windy run)

For future edification, let's post a clarification of the tiers.

Tier 1 (5) : Seacom 1 job, if it drops you get to lot on it with everyone else that has it seacomed. You may obviously only win one piece this way. If you win, 5 points are deducted from your total.

Tier 2 (10) : Seacom 2 jobs, if either of them drop you may lot them. You may only obtain one piece of (point) gear this way. If you win, how many points are deducted from your total? 5 (the cost of the piece) or 10 (the cost you paid for the priviledge of lotting two jobs)?

Tier 3 (15) : Seacom 2 jobs, if either of them drop you may lot, and win, both. This will cost you 15 points? Or 10 points, 5 for each piece of gear? If you prioritize something, you lose all your points upon earning it (so you are spending 3x the points of a "normal" lotter?

I guess the question I'm getting at here is, "are the tiers benefits of having a high point total or items to be purchased and consumed?
Back to top Go down
intekmdma

Lotting Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotting Rules   Lotting Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:19 am

That's right. If nobody has it in /seacom then it's free lot. Now that I think about it... My explanation was pretty bad. Anyway, my point was must have 70+ job to lot. I forgot that if nobody had a job 70+ they wouldn't be able to put it in the /seacom LoL haha. I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote that
Back to top Go down
Denilson

Lotting Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotting Rules   Lotting Rules Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:15 pm

I think this thread needs an update since the rules posted here differ a little from what actually goes on during runs, specially ICE and CoP runs.

For what I understand last Xarcabard lotting rules where Seacom2/win1. For CoP, Established members are allowed to Seacom 1 ACC, 1 AF, 1 -AF, while new comers just 1 AF, and 1 -AF. Finally City runs are the well known Seacom2/win2.

I think most of us are Ok with this setup; However, I have a couple of suggestion concerning the freelot rules, specially on the ice and CoP zones. As everybody knows Freelot gear is freelot, and anyone can lot on it without any regard on job level. What i think should change is the number of freelot gear one can obtain per run. In other words if someone wins a freelot, he/she cannot lot for anymore freelot gear that drops for the remaining of the run.

Finally, since we never really adopted the point system for ICE and CoP areas, I think lotting rules for synthesis materials should go back the way they were before the merger, as a way to motivate members to show up to runs in zones from which they will not be going after AF.

Well that's all for now, see you all wednesday

PBJT!
Back to top Go down
Rule
Admin

Lotting Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotting Rules   Lotting Rules Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:25 am

Good suggestion. I would like to put this to vote today. i just tried to auto translate synthesis materials....anyway, i made them FL to entice new players. but since we are starting to become established i think its time to focus on other things now, like fairness and getting more gear.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke

Lotting Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotting Rules   Lotting Rules Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:15 pm

Reply moved to the Lotting Rules Discussion thread at https://dynastarls.rpg-board.net/general-f1/lotting-rules-discussion-t5.htm#47

This thread should probably stay short and sweet with the current lotting rules right uptop in case anyone needs to reference them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lotting Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotting Rules   Lotting Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotting Rules
Page 1 of 1